Monday, January 12, 2015

every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway.


Know when you love your outfit? Maybe it isn't the greatest thing you've ever put together....and maybe you have looked better in the past....but on that day and in that moment? You feel invincible. That is one of the things I love most about fashion. It manages to reflect how you feel on the inside. The perfect combination of pieces can give you an outer glow, inspire you to smile, and boost your confidence like nothing else. As far as I am concerned, that makes fashion a truly remarkable thing.

What made me feel that way? An outfit that I wore out a little while back. Desperate to ditch the winter blues, I opted for a spring inspired outfit. I kept my makeup fresh and pretty, sporting a soft pink lip, brown eyeshadow, and a pretty pink blush. As for the outfit itself, I wore a floral pattered top and a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans. I topped it all off with a curled half up half down hairstyle, pearl earrings, and a pair of sparkly gold flats. By the time I left the house, I felt like a million bucks.

I am sure all of my fellow fashion lovers out there totally understand what I am talking about! There is something magical when your outfit just works. So, are you ready to see the look in question? This is my night out makeup and flirty floral outfit.....


Fashion is a big part of my life. I love to try out different trends, play with colour, and have fun getting creative. Sometimes I love the way it turns out....and other times, not so much. But that is all part of the experience! This was one moment where I felt great and was ready to take on the world.

Do you ever feel that way about fashion? What do you think of this outfit?

xo Shannon

21 comments:

  1. You are so right!! When it works it works!!
    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats that feeling!! It's probably why so many of us love fashion so much :)

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photos dear, you look so Beautiful!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely top dear. aww i completely understand. there are times when you wake up and you feel like every clothes you wear is not just right to what you are feeling that moment.. say would you like to follow each other? keep in touch ANotSoSecretLife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look stunning! Love that eye make-up!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing make-up dear , you look gorgeous
    check out my blog

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful !!
    xx
    http://ohdebow.com/one-day-malta/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful !! Love the top and your makeup.
    Where do u live, dear?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your spring inspired outfit is perfect to warm up the mood. The flowers perfectly match your eyes.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the eye make-up ... Looks AMAZING !!!

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty in that top!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love outfits that make me feel like that. Your makeup is perfect!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete