Thursday, June 5, 2014

i want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way.


Do you ever have those days when you just feel good? There's no exact reason for it...it just kind of is? That has been happening to me a lot lately. Maybe it's the sunshine or maybe it's because things just feel like they're coming together. Whatever the reason, I love it! Every day, I wake up feeling positive and exited. I feel like that confidence and happiness is coming through in my wardrobe, too.

Lately, I've been gravitating towards colour. That's why I was so excited to grab a pair of tangerine coloured pants from my closet. I paired it with a cute 1D tee, a black blazer, and some dangly earrings. On my feet? A pair of leopard print flats. My makeup was all about some smokey brown eyeshadow, cat eye liner, and a bold fuschia lipstick shade. Love! I finished off the look with a top knot bun and ta da....I was ready to go.

Between the bright jeans and lipstick shade, I was super happy with how this outfit turned out. It was casual but fun. Ready to see the outfit itself? Here are a couple of pictures I snapped:



I think spring (and the promise of summer) has put me in a great mood lately. I hope that my wardrobe - and my confidence - continues to reflect that. Here is hoping this feeling lasts!

What do you think of this outfit? Is spring putting you in a good mood?

xo Shannon

22 comments:

  1. Such a fun casual outfit, definitely loving those bright jeans! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think spring always puts everyone in a good mood x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look..lovely post dear
    www.fineartandyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    xoxo
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful eyes! I like your fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You feel good and you look good! It's a pity I can't see your shoes, but leopard and tangerine are a great match!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
    International giveaway: win a sparkle made in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and I'm glad you're feeling it too! Love the outfit!
    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very beautiful makeup!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit ! Super pretty !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful eyes *_*

    Happy weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your tee so much, really cool!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about your outfit Shannon. The color of the pants are amazing!! Cute top! Gorgeous makeup, you look beautiful. Does spring put me into a good mood? Honestly Shannon I've never thought about it, though.
    Happy Friday girl
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!!! http://demadridylima.blogspot.com/2014/06/orange-jacket.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pants, awesome pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful makeup Shannon, well done! This was such a nice post, made me smile. Thanks for that :) People make me happy. Once there is positive energy, it causes more positive energy - what a great circle of good feeling! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the orange pants Shannon! Looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful clothes and so beautiful eyes! :)
    Hope you have a great weekend.. kisses from Athens Greece!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have those days a lot lately. Since "moving" to Australia and most recently, "moving" to Brisbane I just feel good all the time. And I can't just shake it off. I certainly feel the need to photograph my outfits much more often, and even the ones I think about buying and then don't. :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. look amazing Sharon... your makeup is glorious...
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fab ootd shanon , keep the spring spirit alive

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete