Wednesday, June 13, 2012

mirror, mirror, on the wall.


There are so many reasons to love Snow White and the Huntsman. Action, drama, romance, and most notably, the stunning beauty of Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron.

I love fairy tales, especially stories about the battle between good and evil. This film did a great job of staying true to the intention of the fairy tale, while still maintaining its' own story.


Visually, this movie was incredible. There are certain scenes, especially in the forests, that are overwhelming to look at! Also, I was especially taken by Charlize's wardrobe and makeup as the Wicked Queen, and Kristen's signature Snow White lips. (Chris Hemsworth as the Huntsman didn't hurt either!)





Have you seen Snow White and the Huntsman yet? What did you think of it?

11 comments:

  1. I missed it while it was in theaters... :( but I can't wait to see it!! It looks absolutely amazing.

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her I wanna be like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree about charlize's wardrobe they did a great job loved her make up!

    City Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things, but I've yet to see it. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. I'l love if you'd check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only saw half the movie...ohh i need a movie do over.

    Love, www.TheShoeocracyBlog.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a great film! I'm hoping to see it soon :)

    Great blog. I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent seen it yet 'cause my bf is away but I have to go and see it.It seems fabulous :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see this movie too. I have to wait til it's on dvd though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen it jet but I'm dying to x')

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I can't wait to see this! :-)

    ReplyDelete